Premium Automobile Tires
When it comes to top-quality automobile tires, we've got you covered, available for all brands. Need an estimate? Just give us a call!
- Tire rotations
- Mount and balance
- Road force balance
- Patch repair
- Tire pressure adjustments
Tire Maintenance Tips
- Maintain proper tire inflation weekly.
- Avoid over-inflation to prevent inner tire wear.
- Prevent under-inflation to avoid outer edge wear.
- Rotate tires every 5,000 miles for extended tire life.
- Balance tires every 30,000 miles.
- Check alignment every 30,000 miles or after significant impacts like potholes or curb hits.
- Prioritize inspections to preserve your tire set, saving you money in the long run.
Benefits of alignments
By ensuring that your wheels are properly aligned, you can extend the life of your tires, improve your gas mileage, and reduce wear and tear on your suspension. If you notice any unusual symptoms with your vehicle's handling or tire wear or have hit a pothole or curb, be sure to have your alignment checked as soon as possible.